Welcome To Eleria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Eleria

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinsessan

Prinsessan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Empty
PostSubject: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:47 am

I got a Druid and a Arcane staff, I haven't seen any sorc or druid shoot with the staff.
When i try to hit monsters i advance in club fighting, is the staff a club weapond or a magic weapond for mages..? Suspect
When I'm now talking about Rods/Wands and Staffs, I think there it should bee a Rod/Wand/Staff that is for sorcs/druids lvl 130+ so they can hit more..
Knights/Pallys is like impossible to kill for Mages.
The wand/rod should hit like 680-710 hitpoints and should be like the lvl 60 rod (frost).
The knights and paladins allways hit like 400-1200 hitpoints.
So please make better rods and wands! jocolor

// Prinsessan (Princess) queen
Back to top Go down
Nox Thunder

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

Maybe cus the Arcane Staff is a Club ? bounce bounce bounce
Use Blue Staff insted alien
Back to top Go down
Jimet

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 am

Mages shall use runes u do the same dmg or more whit sd etc pig
Back to top Go down
Psycho

Psycho

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:03 am

jimet is right runes are powerful if i remember right they actually made sd do more dmg
Back to top Go down
Killua

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:07 am

yea but still a nice wand should be great
Back to top Go down
Jimet

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

why do always mages complain geek
Back to top Go down
Prinsessan

Prinsessan

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:12 am

I have no ideá why they are complaining, I think just because kngiths and pallys is a ULTIMATE VOCATION What a Face Neutral
Back to top Go down
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:13 am

yea they're way overpowered xD
Back to top Go down
Psycho

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:14 am

make a knight or pally? ;D
Back to top Go down
Jimet

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:16 am

Knights got alot of hp mages more mana than knight have hp so use your mana rigt then u will survive? idk what's the diference? confused
Back to top Go down
Prinsessan

Prinsessan

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:18 am

I allrady got a lvl 306 and a lvl 165, When knight is using uhs they gets 2k hp and when a Mage use a great mana potion they gets 400 mana :S
Back to top Go down
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:19 am

when the mana shield is reduced to 0 the mage is fucked
you cant say that about the knights
Back to top Go down
Psycho

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:22 am

Killua but knights dont use manashield? ;D
Back to top Go down
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 am

Psycho wrote:
Killua but knights dont use manashield? ;D
no sh** you serious :O

lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycho

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 am

i know lol i guess mages do suck but powerful sd cause i got team pked today by 5 200+ mages cause block me with m walls behind me and one in front of me to block the path i was taking to get to one of them and they just spammed me with sds ;D but all good i gain lvls fast =) geek
Back to top Go down
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:29 am

Psycho wrote:
i know lol i guess mages do suck but powerful sd cause i got team pked today by 5 200+ mages cause block me with m walls behind me and one in front of me to block the path i was taking to get to one of them and they just spammed me with sds ;D but all good i gain lvls fast =) geek
xD
it took like 5 lvl 200+ if it were like 3 you killed them to the east side XD
Back to top Go down
Psycho

Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 am

Razz i was lvl 359 at the time it was disgusting to see myself die
Back to top Go down
Prinsessan

Prinsessan

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 am

On my knight i runned away from gm cause he spmmed Exori Mort on me "pvp arena"
I survived in 30 sec, i ran away from him. Almost survived Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?   Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can only the sorcerers use arcane staff ? in that case, why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Eleria :: Proposals-
Jump to: