Welcome To Eleria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Eleria

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Proposal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlianin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-09

New Proposal Empty
PostSubject: New Proposal   New Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 am

Dear Staff,

This is my application.

Nickname: Arlianin
Name: Franco Scamarone

Laguages: Spanish and english

English level: 9.5/10
Spanish Level: 10/10
Br understanding: 8/10

Open-Tibia History: I have been in Rl tibia and ots since tibia 7.5. I have mostly worked as hoster in older times but then I decided to change and tried some mapping (I sux) and scripting(Junior).

Position Being Applied For: GameMaster

Contact Information: arlianin_franco@hotmail.com

1 Paragraph about why you want this position:
Well, as a GM I have done exelent jobs in a lot of Open tibia servers throughout my carrer in Tibia and Open Tibia. I've been known to be nice to people but since I usually change names when joining new ots, Most don't know me. Also, I am a nice person to everyone and everybody. I usually am tolerant and patient but when people just bother I don't care in responding them. Also, i am strict when it comes to the rules and I never abuse my power to benefit anyone. Last, I am a very knowledgeable in the tibia rules, in ot development and in Gamemaster usage. One good thing is that I talk English but also Spanish so I can get to understand most Brs and Spanish talkers.

Kind Regards,
Arlianin
Back to top Go down
GM Dzid

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-31

New Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Proposal   New Proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down

New Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Eleria :: General Chat-
Jump to: